Information provided pursuant to articles 13-14 of GDPR 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation)
Dear user, pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and in relation to the information that will be acquired, for the purpose of protecting individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, please note the following:
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the address To allow Agriturismo Montelovesco, Data Controller, to respond to customer requests, manage the service requested by you and fulfill the related obligations. The data could also be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical computer crimes.
METHODS OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
- Through the forms that the website user freely chooses to fill in
- Through the forms necessary for online sales
- Through requests for estimates
- Through direct meetings (fairs, contacts or events)
In these cases, explicit consent is requested when you click the “Accept” button.
In the case of offline data collection, consent will be signed with specific forms.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA
In the case of personal data collected for activities related to services or products sold, it will be kept for 20 years.
In the case of personal data provided for commercial promotion purposes, it will be kept for 48 months.
In the case of fulfilling obligations that remain after the termination of the contract as per art. 2220 (e.g. tax and accounting), the necessary personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the relevant pursuit.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Agriturismo Montelovesco entrusts part of the production process to external parties.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form, upon request to the Data Controller;
- Request at any time and without justification the cancellation / transformation into anonymous form, from any database or other place of storage, the correction, rectification and updating of your personal data;
- Contact the Data Controller for any information or need as per articles 15-22 of the Regulation (access to information and other rights);
- Lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, which carries out its tasks and exercises its powers in the Member State where the GDPR was violated in the Italian state;
- Obtain information about the subjects or categories of subjects who may become aware of it as Managers or in Charge;
- Request the portability of the data provided by the data subject, where processed in an automated manner for the contractual benefits requested, within the limits of the provisions of the Regulation (art. 20).
The Data Controller must fulfill the requests within 1 month
Pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016, your personal data will be processed by Agriturismo Montelovesco for the sole purpose of allowing you to book online in compliance with the obligations imposed by privacy legislation. The email address you provided may be used to confirm your reservation and send communications related to your stay at Agriturismo Montelovesco.